Sunday, May 30, 2004

I am still having new life revalations. Some more appealing than others. Sometimes I like the world I live in sometimes while I find things I don't like I realize that if you let it happen it will most likely happen.

Work has its challenges but so does challenge.

I have been following the East and West coast conferences. I predicted a much faster [5 game max on both sides] series.

Regarding my hopes and dreams:

I still wonder when things are gonna come together. Some $ecurity love and money. I am better now in the sense that I have a least come to a place where I can handle the facts and reality of wanting something in this world.

But I still want a writing career, to be a home owner, and to be loved and appreciated by someone special.

Where is the funnel cake when you need it?

No comments: