Saturday, February 28, 2004

What's new PUssy Cat

Well I opened my big mouth again. It isn't all bad but it was not what I meant to do. I always end up in a position where I am fighting for change. I hate that I am never content to leave things the way I find them.

Work is just ok. I am often misunderstood. I find myself saying things that seem so obvious. I really hate not having any means of just relaxing and enjoying the days without having to take on some ridiculous responsibility.

I would like to see the company make more money but what does one do besides encourage it when ever the opportunity presents itself?

I am currently looking to collect signatures for Stem Cell Research. I am spending more time writing and getting more involved in what it is I really want to do.

Relationship front is still a challenge. I think of all the things I want to be doing and I just can't see doing them alone. Finding someone to settle down with is way harder than it should be.

I watched Rainman again tonight I thought it would make me feel better but really it only disturbed me and reminded me about the sort of people I really don't know how to deal with greedy people I mean..

The back lash to growing up religious is that one has no line of defense when dealing with the moraless world that lives just outside the garden.

I think things will improve one way or the other but nothing ever did come easy for me. I am always creating a new situation. lol

You 'd think I would be better at it by now. I just want to have fun while I am being productive and doing my thing. I don't want to be around people who are not happy with love and lovin' just being alive in these times. For me that is where it is at completely.

I had fun at the birthday party I went to last week. I love celebrating things like birthdays. Its fun to spend the day completely focused on making one person happy at least with all limited ability.

I ran out on my dentist appointment last week, it could not be helped. They just keep giving me the creeps and the whole thing just feels like it has more to do with money than anything else. I hate that feeling.

Well that is all for now..

No comments: