Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Shall I hear more or speak at this?

This has been a strange time for me. In some ways it has been a tremendous relief in other ways it has been very troubling. People should try to find their way to God. I don't know who decided that this was irrelevant. It was not me.

I have seen a lot of ugly in people over the years but nothing troubles me more than the things people will do to children. It is wrong and brings about destruction.

Tolerating it only breeds more of it. I you were an abused child do not forget how that hurt you and never repeat these actions. Instead seek your sense of justice within and pray for some resolution. Society should not wish to poison its future. Democracy means to enable people to become wise themselves. This is obtainable.

Healing is important because if you don't you will become the problem. A good person can see this and help others. If you cannot see what is wrong with the picture then start with yourself. Get Well, Be well, encourage others to do the same. And listen when the something is not right.

Tolerating bad things doesn't bring out the best in anyone.

That is all I have to say.

No comments: